Much to do in the big city! Here is a recap of the activities of the past week in and around the City of Angels...
- Thai Dinner at Ayara. Be sure to try "When Tigers Cry"
- "The Fortunate Sons" cheesy tight shiny pants band at The Lighthouse
- Rock Band. "Wanted Dead or Alive" is harder than you think. But I rocked it anyway.
- Baja Sharkeez Mimosa Breakfast. Free mimosas for an hour after your breakfast purchase. Drink 'em quick!
- Getty Museum. DaVanci was OK. The gardens and the view were beautiful.
- Wine and cheese picnic on the beach
- Hotel Room Party with Wine Teasers (thanks for the game MB!)
- Three Squares Cafe & Bakery
- Venice Beach
- Saying goodbye to Anna, Rich and Simone. Thanks for visiting us!
- Beer and March Madness at Beaches
- Beer at Ercoles
- Extra dirty martini, yummy margaritas and the best meatballs on the Pacific at Side Door. Not to mention the friendliest bartender ever. Thanks, Masud!
- Took the Van to Joe's Auto Services to have the transmission looked at. Ended up getting out the door with only a tune-up, which seems to have fixed the slipping issue. Thanks, Joe!
- Breakfast at Good Stuff
- Packing up for the Combs / Rosen big move
- More packing
- Sold an extra Combs / Rosen bed in Hollywood to a starlet.
- Angie recommended a wonderful restaurant with mariachis and flaming margaritas for dinner.
- Bike Ride to Santa Monica
- Killer chili cheese fries at a different Lighthouse (seems to be a common name around here) at Marina Del Mar
- Santa Monica Pier
- Bargain hunting at Salvation Army Thrift Store "Boutique"
- Bike ride back to Manhattan Beach
- $2 Taco Wednesdays at Pancho's
- Endless Gauntlet
- A wonderful exhibition of anybody who is anybody in modern art for the past 30 years at MOCA
- Dinner at Master Chef in Chinatown
- Camping at trailhead in Los Padres National Forest.